Sunday, June 24, 2007

To the ones who read my blog (that I know about)

As far as I know, there are four people who read my blog. I know this for two reasons.

1. They post comments on said blog.

2. They tell me they read it.

These people are awesome, in too many ways to count. I'm glad I could entertain you enough that you felt like coming back from time to time. Even if you are the only people who read this, I'll keep writing. I realize that this should not be my only reason, and I guess it's not. I do do it for myself as well, as I'm sure you know.

This is also, for lack of a better word, my diary. Yes. Cheesy as it sounds.
Fine a fucking journal then.

But either way, I write what is going on in my life - with no pussie footing around. Sometimes it's funny and sometimes it's personal, scary and yes depressing. But just live through the bad to get to the good. That's what I say!


AND ON THAT NOTE!


I have been working on this large commission recently, with my friend Kalen. They asked for 60 objects to incorporate metal and glass, and reflect nature. We are doing 60 PAIRS of objects. They said no more then 10,000 budget. Ours was significantly less then that.

and

WE WON!

My first BIG commission and I got it!
Kalen called me today, woke me up in fact, and I could hear how shaky he was from his voice. We are both excited. I knew we would win. I could FEEL it.

Other good news!

Grupthink released their version 1.7 today, and it kicks ass! I have to say, it might be enough to bring me back. Only time will tell.


Well cheers for now loves!


Here's to Lydia, Mike, Michael, and TDH

2 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I am so happy you have some good news to celebrate for a change.

You deserve it so much....

The Devil Himself said...

TDH: Appreciatin' being identified as TDH.